sábado, maio 07, 2005

Momento Family Guy 04

Os Griffin acabam numa espécie de Big Brother familiar e têm que aguentar com câmaras de televisão e entrevistas em casa 24 horas por dia. A dada altura as filmagens decorrem na cozinha, durante o pequeno-almoço da família. Lois dá o comer ao Stewie.

Stewie - What's this? I said egg whites only! Are you trying to give me a bloddy heart attack? (atira a taça contra a parede) Make it again!!!

(Já mais tarde, quando estava a ser entrevistado em privado)

Stewie - Ah, the breakfast thing. Yes, it wasn't even about the eggs really. Frankly I like the yolks, I..I don't..I have no problem, it's just... there's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me and... it's not so much that I want to kill her. It's just that I want her not to be alive anymore! I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult, and then I think to myself: my god, wouldn't it be marvellous if I turned out to be a homosexual...


Episódio: Fifteen Minutes of Shame

Sem comentários: